- General Info.
- For Authors
- For Attendees
Get In Touch
The Conference has arranged a Technical-Social day tour to Western Australia's wonderful Rottnest Island. Traving to the island is fully free of charge for all conference attendees. It is a non-missable tourist attraction for anyone visiting Perth, especially in December. Rottnest Island is a wonderful protected nature reserve, and home to the quokka (a small wallaby-like marsupial), as well as several white-sand beaches and secluded coves and shallow waters. Watch some vistors videos and stories in the below videos:
Perth is the home to many social activities that can attract many overseas attendees, especially from South-east Asia.
Things to do in Perth
● Get back to nature at Kings Park - home to Western Australian Botanic Garden.
● Visit Barrack Square where you can see The Bell Tower.
● Explore the river on a Swan River cruise or tour.
● Indulge in some city arts and culture at a theatre, museum or art gallery.
● Watch a gold pour demonstration and browse the gold shop at The Perth Mint.
● Head to the shopping and entertainment hot spots beyond the CBD.
● Dine out at one of the many small bars, restaurants and cafes.
● Explore the city and river by bike, kayak or Segway.
● Catch the city sights and attractions on a day tour.
● Take a free guided walking tour of the city with the i-City Volunteers or join a walking tour.
● Shopping at the wide range of boutique stores and international brands.